In combination with the Impose®2in1 the ArtRipX will reduce the time that incoming print jobs need to be processed.
- reliable and modern Adobe RIP engine APPE for one and more processores (depending on the hardware used).
- Higher reliability of the production due to UNIX operating systems.
- Free selection of screen angle and resolution — guaranteeing compatibility to all common CtP imagers.
- ArtHybridScreen. AM and FM screens on a print form.
- Flexible FM screen.
- Integrated workflow system to check PostScript and PDF™ data for plausibility.
- Processing of modern Postscript and PDF™ data.
- Compatible to PDF™-X.
- Automatic printout of single pages of the created bitmaps via integrated workflow system.
- Individual editing of gradation curves for all colors.
- Different hotfolders for face and back print for improved printout behavior (only in combination with Impose®2in1 and Impose®Light).
- Software package without limitation to formats.
- Operating systems: Every Linux Distribution which is at least LSB 1.0 compliant.
- Intel™/AMD™ single or multi-processor servers (build by ArtCom or other vendors of Linux compatible solutions).
Impose®2in1 and ArtRipX — reliable partners for your pre-press stages.