can serve as a centralized prep-location with the data transmission (online/offline) to different print locations.
- Step & repeat.
- Raster (screens) editor to pre-generate screen-base configurations.
- Form editor to generate special raster formations or shapes.
- Symbol and trim mark settings within a form.
- Mirroring and angle-free turning of input images in the layout stage.
- Comprehensive measuring and control functions.
- Freely selectable gradation adjustments.
- Interfaces for data import and export of incoming and engraving data.
- Focusing program for fast and optimal focus positions.
- Creation and preparation of independently selected screen-dot shapes.
- Simulation of actual final-engraving screen as preview, composite or up to 16 individually separated colors.
- Seamless formatting of images in circumference or engraving direction.
- Automatic seam correction for vertical lines with advance mode (Block/Spiral).
- Fast forward support (Superskip) of the exposing unit.
- Resolution of 2540 dpi, generated up to 5080 dpi.
- KControl system for data preparation, equipment drice and production management.
RIP (Raster Image Processor)includes the following functions
- Handling of the resolution parameters.
- Freely selectable rotation.
- Library of pre-defined screen dots.
- Enlarging of screen dots as pre-view up to pixel size.
- Freely selectable angles of all colors within the screen-dot library.
TIFF, TIFF-IT, LEN, PostScript Level 1, 2 and 3, PDF™, Scitex, Barco, etc.