- Workflow Manager: The combining of different functions leads to complete automation.
- Preview: This function allows you to display and control of the engraving data on the operator screen.
- Back-up function: An integrated data back-up system allows you to archive engraving-ready jobs as well as all system settings and job parameters.
- Job administration: Shows an overview of current processes and system messages.
- Proof: Incoming data and the resulting engraving data can be proofed.
- The DL-Manager works without intermediate formats, as late as during the output does the software process into the engraving screen.
- Incoming data is checked via the Preflight Check. During this process the software generates overview images later on allowing you to identify the individual jobs more easily.
- Using freely designed workflows allows for high degree of automation.
- Control functions of the processes within the system guarantees high production reliability.
- The hotfolder technique automatically checks the incoming data. And creates the corresponding order.
- Control and modification of the workflow can be carried out from every workstation (PC/Mac) in the network via X-client.
- Simple integration into existing and heterogeneous network environments.
- The modular software architecture allows adjustments to existing and future production environments.
PostScript separated (PDF™and composite PostScript in preparation). Use and processing of screen formats is currently under development.
The respective format for all MDC-engravers.
(TIFF, LDF and OCT) and LEN format. Other formats upon request.