Impose®2in1 — a system for the pre-press stages designed to guarantee speed, reliability and efficiency in production. With the Impose®2in1 you have a workflow at hand that easily copes with the tough demands of the pre-press stages.
In combination with the ArtRipX the Impose®2in1 is also able to process your complete offset production.
- Complete production system from the delivery of the data to the backup of the complete offset production.
- Simple creation of print jobs. Intelligent print marks. Free editing and creation of all necessary print marks.
- Automatic reading of pages via the intelligent workflow system.
- Transformation of PS data to PDF™ data via the intelligent workflow system. Control for plausibility of PS and PDF™ data. Processing of PS data including Level 3 by reliable and modern Adobe RIP engine APPE.
- In addition to PDF™ you have approx. 125 other input formats at your disposal. You can mix different data formats on a single sheet.
- Automatic processing of single and double pages, both in documents with one and several elements.
- Fast correction of the mounted pages' orientation and overview control of all created forms/plates.
- Single-page bitmap workflow. Changes to final pages possible until directly before imaging. Finished forms may be modified fast and easily. All necessary information about orientation remains intact.
- Complete support of language variants, data creation for four-color and presses with single-color printing units. Proof and booklets are created as printed later on.
- Control up to the print plate. You can control and print the original bitmap data. Fully automated creation of samples from the bitmap data (booklet) via duplex laser printer or copy systems.
- Control of the orientation on the screen and the proof with the help of alignment lines.
- CIP3 print zone control. In addition the system is able to place color strips on the form to optimize the print.
- Software package with limitations to formats.
- Operating systems: LINUX, SUN Solaris; SGI Irix.
- Intel™/AMD Athlon™ dual-processor workstation or multi-processor server (SUN or SGI) without additional costs for licenses.
- Imager-independent system.
- Compatible to all common CTF/CTP systems.